Staff Vacancy – Full time
Marina and Boat Yard Assistant.
This position involves all aspects of a busy marina and growing boatyard:
Roles include but are not restricted to:
- providing practical assistance to customers arriving and departing the marina by boat.
- Looking after customers such as serving fuel; showing prospective customers the site, answering the telephone and vhf.
- Inspecting the boats both ashore and in the water for safety and security.
- Operating the 40 tonne boat hoist and telehandler – to launch and recover boats.
- Site maintenance and repairs.
- Keeping the site clean and tidy.
Salary dependent on experience.
Applicants must be able to swim or willing to learn.
This position is full time and involves working some bank holidays and weekends as part of a rota system.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Karl Brunton by email with a covering letter and a copy of your CV.